Aloe vera has many benefits. Some important ones are given below
- Aloe vera is considered as a natural healer and can be used to cure multiple diseases according to the various studies and researches.
- Aloe vera with 250 species has been used worldwide for more than 3,500 years due to its medicinal and beauty enhancing properties.
- Father of Pharmacology, Paracelsus said, "All that mankind needs for good health and healing is provided in nature, the challenge of science is to find it". Aloe vera is one of those gifts :)
- around 300 varieties of aloe vera are being used for last thousands of years and can be used
as first aid for burn injuries, skin irritation, constipation and moisturizing the skin.
- Aloe vera helps to treat kidney problem, heal cuts, insect bites, sunburns and kills fungus and bacteria and it also contains six natural antiseptics, which kills germs,
- Dermatologists suggest its use for healing surgery scars, reduce dandruff and vanish pimples spots from the skin. the researchers are also working to find uses of aloe vera to fight AIDS and cancer diseases
- According to medical experts, drinking aloe vera juice on a regular basis helps maintain health by replenishing body naturally with the essential amino acids.
- In 2004, biologists tested the effects of aloe vera on certain bacteria, which proved that it inhibits the growth of the Streptococcus and Shigella bacteria, and prevent human conditions like rheumatic fever, pneumonia, meningitis and diarrhea.
- Some of the minerals found in aloe vera juice include calcium, sodium, iron, potassium, chromium, magnesium, manganese, copper and zinc.
- Aloe extract has been proven to decrease blood glucose levels and it can prevent or at least slow down the development of diabetes.
- Aloe vera juice provides natural support for the immune system and increases protein absorption, decreasing unfriendly bacteria and yeast, ensures a greater feeling of well-being, increase energy levels and maintain healthy body weight.
- Aloe vera can be used to disinfect wounds and it can protect your open wounds from certain microorganisms that can cause infections.
- It can be used to treat injuries that occurred on soft tissue, such as mouth ulcers, canker sores, fever blisters and other lesions, bleeding gums and for hair growth. It can also be used as a sunscreen on the face.