Almond is amongst the healthiest nuts available, it is rich in important and most useful nutrients. Moreover, it is rich in good essential fatty acid which helps to fight against various diseases
- Nutritional Value Of Almond (Badaam) -
Potassium 257.4 mg
Phosphorous 168.6 mg
Calcium 91.8 mg
Vitamin A 0.34 IU
Vitamin B1 0.03 mg
Vitamin B2 0.3 mg
Vitamin B3 1.4 mg
Vitamin E 9 mg
Folate 11.39 mcg
Iron 1.6 mg
Manganese 0.09 mg
Magnesium 98.7 mg
Zinc 1.22 mg
Molybdenum 10.2 mg
Selenium 0.98 mg
Health Benefits OF Almond:
- Almonds contain beneficial compounds like vitamin E and A these nutrients make skin beautiful and healthy.
- compounds like zinc and vitamin A are good for hair growth.
- Zinc is used in medicine to treat oligospermia. (low sperm Count)
- Compounds like selenium, vitamin A and C have antioxidant property. Therefore they help to delay ageing.
- Almonds help to decrease blood pressure in hypertensive patients.
- Almonds contain unsaturated essential fatty acids which are good for the body especially for the cardiovascular system.
- High quantity of unsaturated fatty acids helps to decreases bad cholesterol level in blood.
- Researchers found Almonds useful in diabetes and heart diseases.
- Almonds are natural multivitamin drugs. They are rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Almonds intake in pregnancy decreases the risk of birth defects in the fetus.
- Intake of Almonds prevents constipation and colon cancer.
- Almonds help to reduce weight.