Clean your skin daily. Dirt and makeup block the pores of the skin. sebaceous secretion may collect there which may result in a pimple and acne formation.
Follow Following Tips.
There are three steps,
- Cleansing. Cleansing removes dirt & make-up. Dirt and Makeup block the pore and may facilitate bacterial growth, pimple and acne formation. Clean by patting gently on the face with your palms. Use a creamy cleansing lotion if you have dry skin or an oil-free lotion if you have oily skin.
- Toning (optional). Toning removes the last traces of dirt. Use an alcohol-free toner for all skin types. Avoid alcohol-based toners.
- Moisturizing. Adequate water keeps your skin healthy and attractive. Moisturizing puts moisture back on the face that was removed during cleansing. It protects the skin from moisture loss & prevents damage from pollution & wind. dry skin is liable to cracking and scaling.
Note: you can skip toning. but moisturize your skin daily.
Ex-foliate your skin weekly. Exfoliation removes dead skin cells & makes skin feel good & refreshed. Buy a scrub that is gentle to the skin & with the help of your 1st & middle finger, apply the scrub using circular movements. Don't leave out the neck & the back of your hands. All dead cells will be removed and your original fresh skin will come out. There are different types of scrub, prefer granular scrub if you are male.
- The skin around the eyes is very delicate & there are no oil or sweat glands to condition, so wrinkles tend to appear. Use a gentle moisturising eye cream using light patting movements.
- Cleaning your skin often will cause dryness and hasten wrinkles.